-
Re: Racism
Don't close it! Just make it more interesting. QUESTION: Affirmative action, yay or nay? I firmly believe that affirmative action undermines everything the civil rights movement was trying to accompli
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
ooooh, I like this one! 1. WinterGrimm. We could chat for hours! 2. Incandescence. Brilliant AND hot. Jeebus! 3. I could never eat anyone!!! Bobo, I guess. 4. A.O. Avalon. ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Just for reference: Main Entry: cen·sor Function: transitive verb: to examine [a publication or film] in order to suppress or delete any contents considered objectionable Source: Merriam-Webster Dict
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Despite government regulation, we are still a market-driven economy, meaning that few people would be able to afford cable television so extensive as to include such broadcasts, and I'm not ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Incandescence, you're so...attractive. *blinks, feels sort of like a pedophile* How dare you be 15. I wish had more pictures of me. Especially now, since college has been so good ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
i'm a projector.
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
We're reading a book in my censorship class and it makes me dizzy. Something about this woman's prose style and the way I relate words to colour makes it damn ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Television is going to destroy our family unit. It's already begun. However, that's a different issue. I'll use an example from school to illustrate my point--In our mailboxes we recently ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: If you could change your username...
Blanche Duboises Muse Delacroix GlowWurm Lampyridae Rosie Viola Rosaline etc. etc. etc.
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Thanks. Headshots are designed to make you look good, though. You're a real cutie yerself, girl! Molly is so pretty! Is she an aussie or a border?
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Then the parents should take their kids to the park, or play games with them, or make them read a book, or find some way better than the idiot-box to ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
Morran brought this up, and I thought it might make for an interesting discussion. I am a synesthete. I have a rare condition called synesthesia, which is in essence 'double ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Okay. First off, Incandescence, your posts are so packed full of stuff that its hard to see what is opinion, what is blanket statement, and what is flourish. You also ...
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Something to Believe In
Okay kids, break it up and return to the topic please.
Jan 9, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
Age appropriacy and censorship are interlinked, but different issues. But where do we draw the line? When is it regulation, and when is it censorship?
Jan 9, 2005
