User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Qi, why the hell won't you smile?! Dammnit, boy! None of you will believe this, but he has the cutest, most devious little-boy's grin I have ever seen. And fabulous ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I believe QiGuai's point (correct me if I'm wrong) was that Jesus accepted people as they were, and to truely walk in a Christly manner, you must do the same. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    who gives a crap? why does it matter if ashlee simpson performs or not? aren't there better things to be worrying about??

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    All the men here should read The Beauty Myth, by Naomi Wolf. It's a very good expression of what is affecting women at this moment, and I think it would ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    A well-groomed man is always on the top of my list. Of course, every one's idea of well-groomed is different. Personally, I think the concept of the 'metrosexual' (as the ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I wish I was as beautiful as the woman in my avatar. She's so elegant, no? It's a concept sketch for the painting Lady Claire by JW Waterhouse.

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    mmmmm.....jazz......

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    this thread makes me want to ](*,)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I don't know about other places, but I know in America there are more important things to worry about than how animals are treated. For example: In Colorado a few ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oddly Enough: Strait-Jacketed Teddy Bear Brings Protests

    MONTPELIER, Vt. - A company that sells cuddly Teddy bears through the mail has angered mental health advocates with a special item for Valentine's Day. The Vermont Teddy Bear Co. ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    didn't anyone read the rules that nate posted in BOTH the fiction and the poetry sections. read the goddamn rules, people!!!

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    thanks arv! tell your friend the necromancer to be careful. necromancy is terribly dangerous, k? yay! i feel pretty! oh so pretty! i feel pretty and witty and gay! and ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    are you saying black people can't drink martinis? why you gotta be a hater like that?

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    QiGuai was nice enough to take some headshots for me with his nifty digital camera. These are my faves! *sigh* I wish I was, you know, photogenic or something.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I am: * moderately expressed extrovert 22% * slightly expressed intuitive personality 15% * moderately expressed feeling personality 22% * very expressed perceiving personality 78%

    Jan 13, 2005


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird