User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Awww! Sleepy Incandescence! So cute. I'm jealous of those cats, too. They're too wonderful for their own good.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Let's try and experiment here. When you reply here, address the reply directly before yours in some manner, and then state your opinion. I'd like this to be very much ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Why is everyone all cranky. I'm so happy! In fact, I'm better than happy. There aren't words for what I'm feeling right now!

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    Galatea loves Firefox

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Everyone has such characteristic names. That's so neat!! So, if I ever have kids their names will be this: Lillian, for the girl Gabriel, fot the boy My kids will ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Pseudo-relationship? So? I can still believe in love at first sight, despite having a 'pseudo' boyfriend, right?? *BLEH* *smooch* You know I love you, My Lady of the Lake.

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Love at first sight? Absolutely. 100%. You can see someone, lock eyes, and know that you were souls parted at the birth of the universe. 'Course I'm a hopeless dreamer ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I think it dangerous to start thinking of homosexuality in terms of choice. Yes, a gay man can choose to marry a woman. But he'd rather choose happiness, I'm sure. ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    What are your first and middle names? (last name is optional, for obvious reasons . . .) Mine is: Kimberly Rian

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    awww! pretty!! Soy, you're gorgeous! Goodness!!! You too tess, y'allr my GIRLS!

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Not every interpretation of the bible is correct, Bobo. I admire your ability to stand by your faith, but I also believe that a good Christian (or Jew, or Wiccan ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    No. You are closed minded because you refuse to accept another human being's right to exist. So, the laws the early hebrews followed were disbanded by Christ, except for the ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    I read the petition, and I must say, I'm disgusted. So the girl can't sing? SO WHAT? Is that any reason to tear her down and ridicule her. The problem ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I took an extensive bible study course this year, bobo. Don't assume what I do and do not know. Did you choose to be straight? Did you choose to love ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Uh...I'm crazy liberal. Which is why I will never be president. Actually, I'm a nice healthy mix. I certainly lean a little left, but when it comes to some issues, ...

    Jan 20, 2005


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot