User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    With your hand at the level of your eyes you can keep a noose from choking you.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Illegalizing abortions will not stop them from happening. They will be considerably more dangerous and cause more fatalities that the established system of abortions, back-alley abortions existed befo

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Oh man, where to begin?? Shakespeare Dickenson Plath Ferlinghetti Ginsberg Keroac Dr. Seuss Orson Scott Card Francesca Lia Block That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    never heard of it. and the stuff you do is so much cooler than what they do, i'm sure. it doesn't sound like it takes a whole lot of skill, ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    i laughed when the phantom and raoul were singing and looking back and forth at each other at the end. i found it unbelievably funny. they both look so...upset, but ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    aww, brian.... Everyone worries about it though. I have never met someone who has not worried about how their body is percieved through the microscope of society. I'm generally very ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I like my drinking! But generally I try not to get drunk (unless I'm at a party with some friends, then I sort of go nuts . . .) I ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    The BIGGEST issue I had (voices aside) with the movie was the random spoken lyrics!! I absolutly dispised that! However--all cuts and changes were made with Mr. Webber's knowledge and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I agree crysi. I loved it for the sheer fact that if it weren't for Phantom, I would not be in theatre today. That said, I love ALW's music, but ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    You said that people who are fat are too lazy to do anything about it. I offered you specific situations where that doesn't apply. The lesson, my darling newbie, is ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    Too lazy? There ARE reasons people gain weight, you know. Some are naturally rotund, some have glandular problems, some give birth and become mothers . . . and is it ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    I F-ING HATE F-ING PARIS HILTON!!! I hate Lindsay Lohan too, but mostly because she's so damn untalented. Hilary Duff too. They're pretty faces, but I wouldn't trust either to ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    There are better ways to reach a suitable weight than through some magic 'insta-weightloss' diet pill scheme. Personally, the American obsession with thinness has just about sickedned me to death. ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I thought of another one last night while I was brushing my teeth. I'm still afraid of underneath the bed, especially when It's dark, and I can't see what lurks ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Mirrors. Especially in dark rooms. And porcelin clown dolls. The Harliquin kind. I am PETRIFIED of those.

    Jan 26, 2005


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp