User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Bobo, you're my HERO!! (you've read the Sword of Truth series, therefore you are my hero)

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Humph. I'm a girl, and I'd like to think that my opinions are dictated by more than just my emotions. I find that statement mildly insulting. The death penalty is ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    135. I started the school year at 165, which is the heaviest I've ever been. At 5'2", 165 is prtty darn heavy.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Thank you Brian. It's very nice of you to say. I'm glad someone finally took the time to reply to me. The bigger issue here for me is this: Women's ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If everyone took an eye for an eye, the whole world would be blind. I'm against the death penalty. It's not a good method of deterring criminals, and it's very ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's a nice ideal way of looking at it, daria. Unfotunatly, here in the real world, it's not so simple. As much fun as it is to blame pregnancy on ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    He knows because he's my boyfriend and I made that reply while I was upstairs in his room (we live in the same dormatory). I sometimes forget that I'm not ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Thanks for ruining our fun, Nate. SHEESH!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    No one here lives in a country where women have the same freedom as men.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's the problem, dear. No one ever worries about the mother. No one cares about the mother, her life, the circumstances that drove her to abortion, the psycological damage, the ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am thoroughly surprised and disgusted at the insensitivity that seems to run rampant in this debate. Especially among the girls. So you think abortion is wrong? Fine, don't get ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Why should the American public get to decide what is good and bad for my body and my unborn child?

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Not to get cranky or anything . . . however, until you have been faced with the possibility of a pregnancy in your life (either your own or your partners), ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother

    *blinks* this would make an interesting monologue.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Who decides what the 'right reasons' for an abortion are? You? Me? The 'government'? The religious right? Doctors? Feminists? Mysogenists? My point is that it's a hard thing to decide ...

    Jan 29, 2005


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola