User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I cannot STAND the LIVESTRONG bands. Lance Armstrong is a big fat hypocrite and I refuse to support anything with his name on it. His books are all about how ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    If I have to read another poorly written 17th century woman's memoir I may very well die. Did I mention that school consummed my life?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Wiccan.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl da' bomb. you have a sweet voice in all your posts. Gal needed some lovin'... :(

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    awww zap, that's so sweet of you.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Ocelot 2. Hot rice congee 3. Earthy blue 4. I wouldn't have 11, I'd have 12. And they'd be Vincent (left) and Sylvia (right). Twins. 5. Rain water 6. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    hekate you look like my step-niece, sammie.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    No. There is no 'right' religion. God/Goddess/The Divine has a way of touching every life, whether you believe he/she/it/they is there or not.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    I didn't say there wasn't evil, I said that evil is entirely subjective. You know there is a right and a wrong, just as I know there is a right ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    Right and wrong is completely in the eye of the beholder. I know perfectly well what I believe to be right and wrong. But I also know that everyone has ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    Genital mutilation is a vile practice. Sadly enough, many women in the states practice forms of self-mutilation in order to become what our society demands of them. In fact, self-mutilation ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    *bump* i wonder if there is a way to integrate the two discussions.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    No one is perfect. I tend to agree with Misty in that we really take for granted what America offers us. However, attacks like September 11 don't happen for no ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I have several piercings. 3 in each ear and one in my clitoral hood. I'm really looking forward to getting my first tattoos in this next year. I also want ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Couldn't agree more. Although, I stopped hating her after Blood of the Fold . I sorta gave up following the series after Temple . It just got tedious. It should ...

    Feb 9, 2005


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead