User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Pagan is any pre-christian religion. So Wicca is a Pagan religion (so is Judaism), but not all Pagan religions are Wicca.

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    TBR, I know you're young, but please try to use complete coherant sentances when replying to threads. It's a common courtesty for the rest of us.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    A BIG problem that exists right now in our judicial system is the 'American' ideal that one is innocent until proven guilty. That automatically labels victims as liars and molesters ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    You know zap, even though I firmly believe that we are all responsible for our own actions, regardless of 'justification', I never said that we're all equal or deserve consiquences ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    The perfect government is impossible to dictate, let alone achieve. Human beings contain potential for both great good and great evil. The world as it is right now encourages man ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    LoL...mostly...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Aww, thanks hun! I love being told I'm pretty...(what can I say? I'm a Taurus through and through...) Faith honey, you're GORGEOUS! And that cat cute. I'm totally jealous!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    It's pretty disgusting Tara, but it does happen. The point of all of this is to alert people to the fact that it happens to ensure that no one is ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    This is new. Me being myself. Cleavage included ^_~. I was goofing off in Adobe 7.0 and here are some of the results: Me looking like an angel. I LOVE ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Now that I have time to actually type out my opinions here... The fundamental flaw in your arguement, zap, is that you ignore free will and a human being's ability ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    I will reitereate--the only thing ultimately responsible for your actions is YOU. Blaming it on something or someone is immature and evasive.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    This article is from the Center for Sexual Assult/Abuse Recovery & Education. In light of some of the current conversations going around, I thought I'd open up a discussion on ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Everyone has their reasons for what they do. No one can change that. When your choices hurt others, however, those reasons become less important. Could Hitler have justified what he ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I have no problem with hunting if you are going to use what you kill. But if not, it's wasteful and unnecessary. Oh, and the bible says that we are ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    How can you be forced into a religion? My parents, though unaware of the fact that I'm Wiccan, would never force me to attend a church if I was uncomfortable ...

    Feb 22, 2005


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content