User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    The desire is there, but the desire stems from an ideal that does not apply to soceity as it stands today. Oh, and I don't appreciate your gross over-generalization of ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Thank you, Firestarter.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Then I'm sad for you too Chevy.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    The idea of being 'sucessful' in the states to to achieve some level of monetary success, true? And yet there is only a small number of jobs that allow someone ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    No one has the right to judge another's religion based on ignorance or self-importance. Or for that matter, any reason at all.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Bobo, I was going to rant at you, but Qi beat me to it. I'd just like to say that I'm very sad for you. You have knowingly shut yourself ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Upward mobility in America is an ideal which is instilled in us at a very young age. However, the ability to become upward mobile has become in recent times less ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I can't support a man who leaves the woman he committed his life to and the children she gave him. So people change? The vows spoken during the marriage ceremony ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Agnostic may be the way for YOU to go, Paolo, but I'm pretty damn happy as a child of My Lady. Don't assume what's best for others. Even jokingly.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    I really don't care for them much. I think my Avatar is much pretty than any of the offered dynamic ones. However, they seem to encourage the younger members to ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    "To live is not to breath; it is to act." ~Jean-Jaque Rousseau, Book 1 of Emile "No teacher has the right to cure a child of making noises on a ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    If the punishment fits the crime, then mostly, yes.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    FOR CHRISSAKE people. There are not 3 e's in Sweden!!! It's not Sweeden, it's Sweden!!!! S-W-E-D-E-N!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Literal belief in the bible can be a dangerous thing.

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Wicca does involve an element of majic, but the religion is traditionally 95% meditation and self-reflection. There's also a serious emphasis on connections with nature. I follow a pretty atypical ...

    Mar 5, 2005


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis