-
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
A) Wasn't attacking you. That comment was directed and the general public of this board for clarification, nothing more. B) Qi's girlfriend (ie, ME) was a rape victim (which was ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?
Kids need to eat dirt. Plain and simple. Some of the medicines developed in recent years are certainly amazing things...however, a lot of the prophilactic (sp?) bacteria and virus drugs ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
Note, just for future reference: Men CAN be raped.
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Okay, it comes down to religion. That's fine. I don't happen to believe that sharing my body as an expression of love is a sin. Furthermore, I certainly don't believe ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
However, if your are (and this is the key) responsible about how you behave, there are few consequences to deal with. And even then, for the most part, they can ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Bobo, what I meant was that I can use my body however I want to...until I start to hurt other people. That's the line.
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Had this thread been opened say...3 or 4 months ago, I would agree that monogamy is completely overrated. However, since I am currently involved in a monogamous relationship with a ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Tessitore, you are my HERO. And yes, your body is scrumptious. Scrum-diddly-umptious, in fact. I think the bottom line is that regardless of your own moral standpoint, you do what ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Human beings are by nature monogamous . . . so those who are likely to "play the field" are definitly in the minority. Grr...I don't know what to say. I ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
Uhm...see where it says 16+?? Not gonna warn you again. On topic, I am a firm believer in aquiring as much experience in life as possible. Yes, that includes sexual ...
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
Rape is torture. Plain and simple. The physical abuse just compounds the wretchedness of the act. On a side note, although I don't support the death penalty, there are some ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
The moon landing was faked? I didn't know this thread was for discussing conspiracy theories...
Mar 10, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
If they don't understand, they won't reply. I wanted an intellegent conversation about the problems plaguing America right now. Part of that is keeping those who don't understand this conversation ...
Mar 9, 2005 -
Re: Age and Sexuality
That's uhm...different. I think there's an age at which sexual activity is and isn't appropriate, but it's natural for children to experiment with "dating" in middle school and early highschool ...
Mar 9, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
Yes, but it is assumed if you're rich, you did something to achieve it--wether or not that's the case.
Mar 9, 2005
