User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Uhm...I don't think masturbation is sex. Every form of sexual interaction is certainly NOT sex. Sexual exploration is an integral part of growing up mature. At the Summerhill school, started ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    While it is the job of the government to dictate rules and a suggested moral code, it is NOT the job of the government to dictate such things within a ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    There seems to be little distinction between sex and the "other stuff" going on here. So sex aside, what is/is not acceptable, and at what age? I ask again, are ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    faves, in this order The Chinese The Celts/very early Ireland Renaissance Japan (11th century) I know it doesnt count...but I'm fascinated by Renaissance Europe, specifically Italy and England

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Sex is addictive to some people. Especially if you're younger. But there is a line of maturity that one must cross before one is ready to have sexual relations. Those ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    One can only read the allegory of the cave so many times before it makes one want to vomit...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Why, thank you Bobo. Qi, you already know this, but your reply was incredibly profound. And very beautifully written.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    It's called a tangent, Hunter. Calm, honey.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    If you are homosexual, that's what you are. The person and the 'sin' are inrrevocably tied to eachother. How can you love a person despite the very thing that makes ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Not to be cynical...but planning on staying together forever and actually being together forever are very different issues... I suppose I can use my current relationship to illustrate my theories ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Wow, that's a big question you just asked, Bobo... Stop teens from being horney? Or stop whatever makes teens horney...you mean, stop horomones? Stop puberty? Hmm, I'm not sure that ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    No takers?? I'm so disappointed...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use a specific ball point pen in all my journals (which are a very specific journal type from Barnes & Noble). I can't write with or in anything else. ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    Its not true. Plain and simple. If the person dies that has the disease, they still harbor the illness, and are contageous until they are embalmed. Bachteria and viruses work ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I'm sorry for your experiences Midnight, I like to assume that everyone else hasn't had to go what I've been through.

    Mar 17, 2005


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster