User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Tangent: So the rise of women in the workforce is the cause of the deterioration of family life in the US? Please, Bobo, that's a pretty asinine assuption. It's easily ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    She was vegitative for 15 years...I think it's safe to say she wasn't coming out of it. And if she would have woken up, she would have been completely atrophied, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    It's not like it's easy to ask doctors to allow your wife to die. That poor man must have agonized for months before finally making a decision. The courts ruled ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    When I die, one of two things will happen. Either I have experienced enough that my soul is ready to rejoin the Goddess OR it's not, and so I will ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I personally belive that if it was her wish, it was her wish and no one can say otherwise. I also would make the same request. I don't want to ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    It's okay that you don't understand my philosophy, Bobo. I do, and that's what counts, right? Now, as to sex after marriage (for the first time)...the first time you have ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I actually wasn't reading the Dialogues for truth...I was reading them for class. Just goes to show you... And yes Bobo, you're right, knowing truth and percieving truth are different ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Smoking and sex are not the same thing. At least, not in my world. Smoking is a detriment to my body and to those around me. Sex is a celebration ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    excellent work

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Ya'ller cowards...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    I'm a HUGE procrastinator, however...I don't work well with more than a day and a half to get everything done.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    Never. It's a) too risky and b) sounds like a con. They can't have my poetry if I don't get paid first.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    In his essay "Circles", Ralph Waldo Emerson wonders at what would happen if every person had the same understandings. There would be no words to suffer, he says. Can you ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    I am from Colorado, and in the aftermath of the Columnbine shooting, every single precaution was possibly made...unfortunately, metal detectors and random locker searches don't stop kids from getting

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Truth is relative.

    Mar 25, 2005


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson