User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    last thing I said on IM... AphroditeBaggat: ghing lover

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Nurture. (Forgive me in advance if this is a bit disjointed, I'm tired and feverish) So many times in working with children (and from what I hear from my mother, ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged, as performed by the Reduced Shakespeare Company. FABULOUS piece of work.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Its a well known fact that the vast majority of Shakespeare's plots came from other places, however he made them his own. He took skeletons and added muscles and skin.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Shakespeare was first, so his work became cliche after. Only because everyone loved it and quoted it SO MUCH. Mattie...Juliet never knew about Rosaline. I agree though, it's a beautiful ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Hamlet. Reading Hamlet is pretty amazing. There is so much hidden in that text...and you're right Nate, Shakespeare is meant to be seen. Nothing is better than seeing a Shakespearian ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Now now, Bobo. Hyperbole kills.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Boring? BORING?! I LOVE Shakespeare. So much. SO VERY MUCH. His mastery of the English language has constantly inspired me as an actor and as a poet. There are great ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Qi was referring to the FIRST Iraqi war, also known as Desert Storm...this isn't the first time a Bush has tried to sieze power in the Middle East.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Uh huh. It's called Yule. See above.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Well then periods ought to be condemned too. Damn the menstral cycle for wasting potential life! There is no guarentee that a woman will in fact get pregnant during sex, ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Of course Europeans know more about America than Americans know about Europe. We've existed for 250 some odd years. We're a YOUNG country. We're also only ONE country. It's easy ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Condoms are genocide? What's that mean? Condoms are a mass destruction of one race of peoples? That doesn't make any sense.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    To alleviate some confusion: Christmas runs very close to the celebration of Yule. Yule was a common celebration during the early middle ages among peoples of many faiths, not just ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Not being catholic, I know next to nothing about him or his life. I can't say I'm saddened by his death, I didn't know the guy.

    Apr 6, 2005


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet