User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Arv, that's such a cool name. Wow.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Haha, well, sexual benefits aside, it was a very important step in getting in touch with myself physically and emotionally, as a women. And no, it didn't hurt nearly as ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    The problem is that Disney does not openly own any pornography websites. They own the servers and recieve revenue for the pornography subscriptions. While there is nothing illegal about this ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Qi has every right to complain if the little jab offended him. Frankly, I agree. What on earth does a chair in front of a fire exit have to do ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Its the flap of skin that covers the clitoris, where the labia minor meets at the top (front). The barbell is inserted vertically, so that on end rests near the ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    3 in each ear, one in my clitoral hood.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    I'm from Denver! Denver is SO pretty at sunset. The funny shaped building is known as the "cash register" building. Civic Center Park with the city in the background. You ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    You are a maniac killer. It doesn't matter who they are and what they have or haven't done. You still want to kill them. And for a simple reason only; ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    My Human Relations teacher shared this information with us today when we were looking at "beauty pornography" or unfair representations of women in media advertising.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    Everyone knows the Walt Disney company. The originator of the animated film, the standard for children's entertainment, the owner of a vast majority of the entertainment industry. And they own ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    YAY PICTURES!!! My parents on Halloween this year. My mom's a witch...I'm not sure what my dad was...but that's a lot of fake blood. Teehee. My brother and his friends ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Brad, I think I'm going to have to kill you. Men complain all the time about "uncontrollable urges". Well I have plenty of urges I'd like to act upon, luckily ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Firestarter, did you read the beginning of my post? The goal here is to take the opposite view of the person before you as an exercise in honing debate skills.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Qi's right. The crack about "American safety" wasn't necessary. Lets keep opinions about countries to the debate section, k?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    I'm gonna try an experiment. When you reply to this thread, you MUST argue with the post previous to yours, whether or not you actually agree with the position you ...

    Apr 9, 2005


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind