User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    My 15 yr old brother participated in the day of silence at his school. He's not gay, but a sensitive supporter of equal rights for all people. I am so ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Going Back

    Women are so used to taking up less space. Less symbolic space. You see it all the time in advertisements. Women are getting thinner and thinner, smaller and smaller, while ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I got bored about half-way through and stopped taking it. These kinds of tests just aren't for me. I just don't think in that vein.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    *blinks* my eyes are blue.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I am totally going to end this. DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS your tonsils are the size of ping pong balls. Ha. I win.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    *standing ovation for soy* You know I love you, my darling.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    It's not your place to dictate retribution. That's God's work, Bobo. Not yours. Nor is it the government's, or any private company's.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why internet sources arent reputable:

    Good work hon. You have way too much time on your hands. Of course...I was with you when you did this...hmmm.....

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    For those of you who believe: Has anyone here had any memories from their past lives? Bits and pieces? Whole past existences? Random deja vu? I'm curious to see what ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    In my world, permission to follow your 'lifestyle' ends when you start hurting or interfering with the lives of other people. Like forcing a homosexual couple to put their love ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Bobo, you have every right to believe what you believe. However, in this country, almost every form of discrimination is wrong. In fact, discriminating on the basis of race, religion ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    It is absolutly okay to fight a morally corrupt law or regulation, even if it hasn't affected you directly. You have every right to grind your heterosexist administration to the ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Well, at least teens are amusing themselves with something relatively harmless. They could be gunning random people down, or taking their money, or stealing purses, or kicking strange men in ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    oh LIZ!! NO!!! Go to a REPUTABLE parlor. Period. The end. Tongue hurts less than belly button, from what I hear. For infections: NEVER use rubbing alchohol or anything stronger ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Haha, discomfort is expected. It was like cutting yourself with a razor while shaving. Really sharp and then...nothing. I was actually kind of disapointed. The tongue is next! And hopefully ...

    Apr 13, 2005


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist