-
Re: Existence of Hell
No, it doesn't. Just because I don't sleep with men doesn't mean I can't tell if a man is physically attractive. If God created everything, then God created evil. You ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
So, Galatea, what you are basically saying is you like Jesus Christ's teachings, but you don't believe He's God? Well, you'll have to pick either both or neither, because either ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Legalize Pot?
I don't quite understand the big deal about pot. I can't figure out how its any worse than the garbage big tobacco dumps in its cigs. At least joints don't ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I don't think there is a "right" and "wrong" here, though. I think there is what's right for any given woman, and that's her choice to make.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I agree with you completely, Griff (wait...what?!). That's why keeping abortion legal is so important to me. Its a necessary evil right now, the symptom of a much larger problem. ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
You don't like abortion, Commando? That's fine. Don't get one. The only person who has the right to decide whether or not to continue a pregnancy is the pregnant woman. ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I don't understand the second part of your question. I follow a goddess-based, earth bound tradition that I found on my own after rejecting Christianity. I found no solace from ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I'm not saying we're all perfect. I'm saying there isn't a hell. I take issue with the homosexuality thing specifically because I am a lesbian in a committed, monogamous, loving ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
If there is no God or humans what good is this rock? Its a home to billions of other forms of life! Do they not matter at all? Without humans ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
I don't think there is an "equal" here, but there is definitely "different". We are very different from the other creatures in the animal kingdom. But I don't believe that ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
don't play "the whole human race is horrible thing for this planet" ploy. But the human race, especially western society, IS bad for the planet.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
I was using the universal "you". I didn't mean to suggest that you, personally, were prejudiced.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
They kill each other for petty reasons, they kill animals lower than them on the food web for food. Tell me you're not serious. Humans are the only creatures on ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
...don't go assalting a book that you know has truth behind it. How do you know that the bible is the truth? I certainly don't believe it is. It's a ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
My head is spinning. First and foremost, suggesting that any choice that does not involve worshiping Christ is a choice to worship the devil is absolutely insulting. I don't believe ...
Mar 26, 2008
