User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    I did preschool until 4, and when I turned 5 I went to Kindergarten. I had a standard public education through the 12th grade. The college I attend works on ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I mantain that there is something deeply wrong with a society that finds cutting yourself for beauty an acceptable practice.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    PICTURES go here....

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So tell me...

    *blinks* It's called fantasy for a reason. Don't like it? Try some non-fiction.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: center of the universe?

    Humans are egotistical. Therefore, we believe ourselves to be the neatest thing since fire and sliced bread. I think the universe is far to large for there to be a ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I can't believe that more people (especially you girls!) aren't outraged by the gross influx of plastic surgery in this country! What is wrong with people that they find this ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Okay, I offer an apology. However, I stand by my concern. The Catholic church's platform of non-involvement during the holocaust was inexcusable. And although the current incarnation of Holy Mother ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow. Faith you are so pretty! All skinny and blonde-like... Although, I disagree with areida...I wouldn't trade my lil' belly for your flat one. I like my lil' belly.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Drastic measures are all well and good, but does no one see a problem with those measures being acceptable within a society that finds tattooing and piercing alternative and often ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Midnight, I'm sorry to offend, but the man was a member of Hitler Youth. I find that pretty disturbing. The fact that the new pope is in any way associated ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Okay, first off...it's DEGRADED not down graded . Secondly, so what if areida thinks that the old pope looked like a mouse. His apperance should be meaningless, compared to his ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    Do you still have thumbs? Please, for all our sakes, remove your head from your sphyncter. Try again when you complete the third grade.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    Your enthusiasm is astounding, really. I think it's great Nate, congradulations to all!

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    JHVH is right, Soy...good job! Interesting side note--the name "Jesus" is (obviously) a translation. The hebrew would have been something to the effect of Yeshua or Joshua.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cults

    Every major religion began as a cult. My religion is often considered a cult by those who don't understand wiccan spirituality. The two definitions are interesting, because just about any ...

    Apr 21, 2005


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland