User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    She is thinking, feeling, loving, embracing, ultimately divine. She holds us all and watches over everything. The Earth is, in some sects of my religion, to be worshiped, loved, and ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Well, Star Trek was a FICTIONAL PROGRAM. As history shows, socialism looks great on paper. Communism is what happens when socialism is screwed up by people. Usually stupid people. Aside: ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You all are so pretty!!! I like your sister's short hair, it's really neat. I'm jealous, I can't play guitar worth beans.

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    aww, thankies. I like hearing I'm pretty...lol. But what girl doesn't, really? Keith and Julz are so awsome. They're my favoritest of all my close family, I think. Julia is ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Thought I'd post a few pics of my family....this is my big brother Keith and his wife Julia, in Amsterdam. They went on a second honeymoon, since they'd only been ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    EMB, what on earth does this have to do with Amercia? I'm getting really sick and tired of the unprovoked anti-americanism here. It needs to stop. It's inflammitory and completely ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    A good teacher knows how to subdue an unruly child. Period. The end. There is absolutly no reason that the police should have been involved. I am absolutly disgusted with ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Muse, you're so pretty!! TBR...nude shots?! No way! I was just bein' cute for my loving boyfriend. They are pretty coquettish though, no?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    If it doesn't go away through healthy eating and exercise, then it wasn't meant to leave. Those pounds you get sucked off will some right back...because your body obviously wants ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A thing you didnt knew

    OOOH! I'm of Macedonian decent! Technically I'm Czech (and a little Austrian), but both my mother's and father's lines began in the Macedonian area. YAY!

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    So artsy!! More pictures of me, taken by my wonderful QiGuai: All of these were taken in his room (I tend to live there on weekends...)

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Goodness gracious Qi! I love your eyes soooooo much! You see why I think he's so handsome...*siiiigh*

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I was tired when I wrote that. I certainly wasn't saying he's a Nazi. I'm saying he's a conservative. Conservatives frighten me. There have been statements made by this new ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Why on earth shouldn't we criticize the pope? Every powerful world leader is in a position to be questioned, and SHOULD be questioned. We can't simply sit back and follow ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Medical necessity is one thing, like repairing a cleft lip or palate or another deformity. There are a hundred things about my body that society asks me to change, daily. ...

    Apr 23, 2005


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze