User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    But I don't believe that GOD created EARTH. I believe that Earth IS a deity to be worshiped. I'm NOT a Christian, I'm Wiccan.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Ever notice how I have the uncanny ability to stop a thread dead in its tracks?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    I think it will be so much fun! I love welcoming Spring. I'm a pure blooded Earth elemental, so I feel like I come to life during Spring and Summer ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'm Kimberly, and I'll be your friend!! I love new friends!!

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    If there is one thing I CANNOT stand, it's to be condecended to. You have NO RIGHT to judge my religion, just as I have no right to judge yours. ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    50 *cries*

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    *nodds in enthusiastic agreement*

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Yeah, Firestarter is right. Not a lot of people understand Wicca, and I'm always trying to educate my peers about my religion. I like to make Wicca and Paganism as ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Wiccans are very big on "mind over matter" and I firmly believe that attitude is the most important factor in any change you wish to create. If you say it ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humor

    I'm not suggesting anything, Griffinkeeper. I'm playing Devil's Advocate in order to better facilitate conversation and debate.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please reply it's a school assignment!

    South Park. Hands down my favorite.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humor

    But WHY is a racist joke funny? Doesn't that worry you? It isn't 1 joke, you're right. It's 10, 30, 500 told. It's hard to believe a person who hears ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    Lame or no, they still clutter up the board....

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter

    You needn't worry... she's nuts.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Beltane is approaching!! Sunday is May Day, one of my FAVORITE Wiccan holidays...here's what we do to celebrate! Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at ...

    Apr 27, 2005


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus