-
Re: This book....
There is an unhealthy standard of repressed sexuality in the States. We were founded by Puritans, after all.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I'd say the same thing if it were about men, hon. Feminists fight for equality--and this isn't the kind of equality we're fighting for. Somehow equal opportunity to make fun ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Wow. That's not the most sexist thing I've ever read . . . really . . .
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Age and Sexuality
Hey now!! Watch it mister . . . you're dating a feminist. A moderate feminist maybe, but a feminist none-the-less... Snoink, you rock. Feminism is the way to go! Boys ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Age and Sexuality
usually? try mostly...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
QiGuai and I were very good friends before we started dating (still are, in fact). But one of his most sexy attributes is his uncanny ability to make me laugh ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Being told we're beautiful. SINCERELY.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Aww Crysi you are so adorible! You remind me of me at 16 . . . I love that sweater thing you have on. Yay for blue!
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: This book....
I don't know, uni. Your guess is as good as mine...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: This book....
Oh honey, you have no idea. The numbers are insane. There is an epidemic of violence against women in the States. Taken from Somewhere in America, a woman is raped ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: This book....
It's a myth that men can't be raped, EBM. If a boy is uncomfortable with a sexual situation, requests it to stop, and the girl ignores him and keeps going--it's ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Post your city!
I have a friend who goes to UNL. I've been to the campus before . . . I like my school better. This is mine and Qi's dormatory on campus ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: This book....
*blinks* And that's an excuse?
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: This book....
Cute honey, really cute. Here's the problem with most sociological studies about men and women--they function of a strictly dichotomous belief that men and women are inherantly different and therefore
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Romeo and Juliet - English
The Never Ending Story rocks my socks off. The book, not the crappy movies. I read Romeo and Juliet in the ninth grade...?? I don't remember. I had already read ...
Apr 29, 2005
