User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    No, TBR was in trouble for the comment about Qi. It was rude, unnecessary and uncalled for. HAHA QI IS CHUBBY... I don't care if it was in jest, it's ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    *shrugs* dunno...but hey! This is a randomness forum after all....

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    TBR, comments like this are rude, unnecessary and uncalled for. Further posts like this will not and SHOULD NOT be tolerated.

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    oh GETTING fatter. Haha, I though egtting was some kind of slang. Oops...silly me. I've never heard 'nappies' before, I may just have to start using it. I can't stand ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    egtting fatter and changing nappies? Sorry to sound like an ignorant American, but could you translate that for me? I want to have children. In fact, I would be surprised ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Qi is (obviously) short for QiGuaiGongfu--which is Mandarin Chinese--qiguai gongfu--roughly translating to Strange (or silly) Kung fu. The dorms here are school are less than desireable living quarter

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Lollipop, it would do you good to learn to be hyper and happy on your own, then worry about being hyper and happy with a boyfriend. You're only 13! Jeez ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    You're right Midnight, there's a totally different culture of drinking here. Because you cannot drink until 21, underage alcoholism is a real problem. College freshmen drinking themselves to death is ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Isn't it though? *sighs* Gal loves her Qi . . .

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here's a recent one of my cutie....

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: you know you want to

    My perfect person--taller than me, broad shoulders, strong hands, powerful arms. Blue eyes that can see right through me. Soft lips. A voice like crushed velvet on the back of ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    You're so young to be dating...or even pursuing girls...but that's just my opinion. Good luck honey!

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    He's not surprised. My Qi's got a babyface :)

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I want two...but I also want to no worries.

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Areida you crack me up!!! I laughed out loud when I read the end of your post!

    May 1, 2005


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights