User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Brad Pitt + nakedness = good thing I just saw Kung Fu Hustle...if it's playing near you, I highly recommend it. Terribly bizarre...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    heehee, Aristocracy (I am a princess, after all...) English or Italian?

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    Legally, I can't post a picture of my VCH piercing (not that I would anyway! Sheesh!) But I just got a new barbell and I wanted to show off how ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Will-o-the-wisp...*chuckles* I STILL WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, NAI!!! Now that Galatea has demanded, you may not refuse! None may contest my power! Or not. Still, better piccie please?

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Is that even a question? GRASS!!! Rain or Sun?

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Technically, mods still have power here. If you posted a page of "f*ck"s, I think Crysi or I just might have to delete it . . . Aww, Arvy wants ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Marilyn was a beautiful woman . . . but she couldn't act for beans. Brad Pitt is so . . . exquisite. I choose Brad Pitt. Independant Film or Hollywood?

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    But Midnight, isn't there a very distinct difference in experience between seeing Hamlet and reading Hamlet. I personally prefer the former. There is a world of difference between reading a ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    Every Easter well all get together for a massive touch-football game. I usually end up broken, and someone almost always cries.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    I think it's okay here, Griffin. You have to pick one, Darg. Like this: Pen or Pencil? --Pen Now I ask another "this or that?" And someone else has to ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    paroxismalatrialtachycardia 27 letters. It's the name of my heart condition.

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    As a theatre major and practictioner of the arts, there is one question integral to my choice of livlihood more so than any other. It is obvious that for some ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    emotion less, you're right. "Hi! I'm Jin Mei . I love my boyfriend!" Good job!!! I studied mandarin for 5 years, but I didn't feel like writing anything more complicated, ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    YAY!

    May 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Threatening/non-threatening discussion

    A) That's a very interesting question, red gem. It's something we've definitly been struggling with on the site. How do you debate these hard issues in a manner that isn't ...

    May 3, 2005


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage