-
Re: Chinese
I love China. I love everything about China. I love the people, the language...everthing. I love Chinese. I studied Mandarin in school, 1 year in 8th grade and all 4 ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Love. Duh. 11 year coma or paralyzed for life?
May 5, 2005 -
Re: "I Believe"
Thank you for this Bobo. It's greately appreciated.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Do You Like The New Changes?
I really like the new organization! I'm honoured to take this into my hands for the summer! Cheers!!
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Larry! The Cucumber!!!!!! Order-in Chinese or order-in pizza??
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
YES! It's Candy-chan the Evil Vampiric Watermelon, and he says WAKA WAKA!
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Passion! Sequins or Glitter?
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
It's called automatic writing, and it's something I haven't done in a while. I really enjoy it as a writing exercise.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Sunrise, with a thermos of coffe and a blanket and someone to cuddle with... boob job or au natural?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
scotch simple... Lilacs or cherry blossoms?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
HERECY!!!! Poetry or Prose?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
I was in a treble choir last year and we only sang two songs in Italian the entire year. It was very sad. Everything else was in Latin...standard Angus Dei ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Soccer!! Hands down. Tea or Coffee?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Aww, c'mon now!! R & B, I guess . . . South Park or Family Guy?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?
hmm Longest: 2 years 8 months Shortest: 2 1/2 weeks
May 4, 2005
