User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Tap-dance, all the way. good jazz or bad death-metal?

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    Hooray phobias. As Qi will attest, I am a world of irrational fears. Here they are. In alphabetical order. Aichmophobia--needles (but really--trypanophobia, fear of injections) Arachnophobia--spiders

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Lemons! Maury or Jerry Springer?

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    Yay Matt! You've got the idea!

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Yes, but admiration and idolisation imply very different things. She wanted to know who our idols are. I don't happen to have any. I admire many people, I idolise none.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Yes, indeed I have. I've been in many plays and a few musicals. And thanks emotion less, it's good to know someone here remembers these things. I love acting, I ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    What's the face for?

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    The point of this exercise is to get everyone comfortable with saying good things about themselves! Why should we be uncomfortable with our skills and talents? Or the little things ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    That's a terrible sentiment, bulletproof. I don't idolise anyone. I think it's a very dangerous thing to do. To idolise and emulate another person is to deny your own unique ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    Teodore, you can NEVER like yourself TOO much. I'm all about the self-esteem! Qi, darling, you forgot "unbearably cute"...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Zee French Peas!!! Bernadette Peters or Joanna Gleeson?

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Wow, congrats Nate! I still have at least 8 years of college ahead of me . . . sad. But yay for you! Hooray!!!

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I love this exercise... I Am . . . VERY white freckly a tad pudgy (I gots meat on my bones!) A Championship swimmer in love everyone's mommy

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I Am . . . A poet An EXCELLENT lover Beautiful AND sexy

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    YAY OPERA Diamonds!!! Andrew Lloyd Webber or Stephen Sondheim?

    May 6, 2005


i like my water boneless
— cherie