User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Honey, it would never work. I've been praying for a "Next Broadway Star!!" or "Metropolitan Opera Idol!" or something, but I know it will never work. Creativity like that is ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Hmm. Hard to say really....both? Naw. Kotor I. Gotta stick with the originals... red hair & freckles or blond hair & perfect tan?

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    The thing is, any artist in the spotlight will have their gimmic, their thing, their show. That's all it is. Show.

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Peh. I generally don't brag. I don't like doing it. Yet my singing is the one thing I am very willing to brag on, and at 18, after years of ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    PotO was...decent. It was the first show I saw on stage, so the more and more I see the movie, the less and less I enjoy it. Plus, as a ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Has anyone here ever been cheated on? Been a cheater yourself?? Go ahead and share. Ah, the joys of anonymity.

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    To quote a friend--"Today's tans are tomorrow's wrinkles." The rub-on, spray-on, slop-on tans? Can I say ick?? Today's biggest stars are "porcelin" (hollywood talk for "pasty"), so why can't the ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Ani diFranco rocks my world.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    Blue. Just blue. :(

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I hate American slang...but here's some off the top of my head: awesomely bad --something so bad, it's awesome chillin' --to sit back, relax. hang out. col' chillin' --a deeper ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    grey sports bra, white spaghetti strap, blue undies w/ pink cherries on them, jeans, bare feets

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    The poetic waxing is tedious, and a bit tiresome at that.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Divine, of course. Pierced or tattooed?

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Moment of trancendance. Chicago or Jesus Christ, Super Star?

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Trousers. It's a cooler word... Matches or lighter?

    May 8, 2005


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci