User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Win by cheating. You still won, right? Jousting or gladiators?

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    I would like to publicly announce my alliance with QiGuai. As mother of the forum, I am required to protect all small creatures unable to speak for themselves. Therefore, Sureal, ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?

    I am, indeed, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. I lead travelers to the river, and the boatman (Old Jon of Dreams) carries them away to the Sky with Diamonds. Hee. ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Anne Hathaway (it's good to know there are females out there who know more than Pop Culture trivia. Areida, you made my day.) Valerie Solanas or Judy Rebick (If you ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Arts

    Qi says to PM him . . . I say, trust what he says. He knows more than anyone I know. ^_^.

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    okay, TBR, Jet Li is FAR inferior to Bruce Lee. Period. The end. Arv, what's with the martial arts questions?? Wooden pencil. Definitly. Star Wars: Original or New Episodes?

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Tai Chi, no contest. My God. Chinese or Thai food?

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Knock 'em down!! My Big Fat Greek Wedding or Love Actually ?

    May 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    The five-times-in-one-day thing is an urban legend. Based on your skin colour, most tanning places won't let you do more than 2 hours a week, and that's in half-hour increments. ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Looking for a particular poem - can you help?

    hecategirl is right, the fastest way to find it is to look through all your old posts, which you can do. If you can't find it then, it was probably ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gay men attracted by same scents as women

    Finally, a break through that might help eliminate the legal discrimination against homosexuals! ____________________________ Homosexual men respond in the same way as women to pheromones, or odors be

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    No it's really not, and in fact it's pretty stupid-sounding most of the time . . . pimp, hoe, bitches, bling-bling, my homies . . . I don't get it, ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Hm. I don't remember being involved with you Blue . . . I must've been sleeping. I will admit to having cheated, although it wasn't the biggest thing in the ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Orlando Bloom. HOTT. Ruffles or Lays?

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    No, they're bad singers. Being able to wail at the top of your lungs does not constitute talent. Most of them are completely technically inept. All okf them won't have ...

    May 11, 2005


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire