User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    World Peace. There will always be disease. And with world peace we'd be able to pool our resources to help create cures for the woser of the diseases out there. ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Hear hear, duskglimmer! I couldn't agree more.

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    I'm sure the Powers that Be didn't intend for us to create bombs and guns and to hate one another and to kill and destroy. Unfortunately, being human gives us ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    We were discussing earlier--who actually likes Paris Hiltion? Does anyone? It seems to me most people absolutely hate the bitch. I know I do. She's a blemish on American society, ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Mountains. Mountains. Mountains. I LOVE the mountains. red silk or black leather?

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Eyes. I could live without my sense of smell. Live theatre or independant film?

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter, you are quite the stud! You look a lot like someone I know...strange.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    Good for you honey! I found one... I'm angry because I'm sick. AGAIN. Last month I had mono...I get like 2 weeks of health and now I have an icky ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    hmm, there'a a lot of angst running around here. I'm not feeling very ranty right now, so... *HUGS ALL AROUND* :elephant:

    May 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    wat is the point What is the point? why did who ever put this planet put us there not to blow ourselfs up with nuclear bombs i doute Why did ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite musicals/stage musicals

    Technically, PotO IS an opera. An opera is defined by the amount of dialogue in the production. Technically, any opera is a musical, but not every musical is an opera. ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peta protestors

    I have this thing about animal rights...I think it's all well and good--but frankly, fanatics get way out of hand. There is so much bad in the world right now, ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Okay. Darg...if you have a problem with a specific member, take your own advice and PM them. Second, the description of the Random Boards is as follows "This forum is ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Yeah. We're big fakers. A guy says how he'd like to get laid and we say "Ew" or "Thanks for sharing..." but really we're agreeing whole heartedly. Or in conversations ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I think women think about sex more than men. We're just more discreet about it.

    May 15, 2005


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant