-
Re: Music and influence
Everything is good--in small doses. I worry about people who listen exclusively to angry/violent/pessimistic music, like Evanescence. I agree that too much of any negative talk/thinking can have a ser
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
I was a supurb target in elementary school. Small, chubby, intellegent, new to the school...there was no end to the tears I shed. I have the tendancy to attract bad ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
I'll use Columbine as an example. Everyone blamed violent video games, the media, Marilyn Manson . . . no one once stopped to wonder why Harris' and Klebold's parents never ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*
I'm gonna include a spoiler warning in the header for those of us who HAVEN'T seen it and are unable to do so for the next few weeks! *cry*
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
People always have a choice. "__________ made me do it!" is a terrible excuse.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Is this true?
This is not my father. This is my brother. The ex-army reserve. *shudders*
May 19, 2005 -
Re: English class?
I always do well in English class. I love English lit.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
For the love of all that is decent, for all our sakes, and for the salvation of the universe--LEARN TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!!!!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: A random YWS memory exercise
honey, you're new.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Who's your idol?
Hate to break it to you honey, but she is not talented. Being unique and being talented are two very different things. She WAS unique when she came out. Now ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Titanic (the musical, HAH!) enlightenment and celibacy or human ignorance and constant companionship?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: The Freedom Tower
*blinks* Okay. Trump is...special. 'Nuff said.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Oh Chanson, I highly recommend this musical to EVERYONE. It's an amazing piece. Really. Children of Eden by Stephen Schwartz. Wonderful piece, very inspiring.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Got a question...please answer!
And at 250 you can give yourself a title if you wish.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Qi's right. Further more, all emotional experiences can be traced to chemical responses. I don't think there's anything in Wicca that says the Goddess reached out her benevolent hand and ...
May 18, 2005
