-
Re: What your Ambition
Actress, performance artist, published poet.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: The Freedom Tower
Snoink, that's a fabulous idea!!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting, Trinity. Barbies are just one note in a whole curtain of backround noise that encourages young women to do what it takes to become the ideal body type. Only ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
I send that "blah blah" back at you Bobo. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Period. The end. In my mind, there are no exceptions. Are people influenced by ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: The Freedom Tower
It'll be safe. Attacking monuments is not profitable, in the eyes of a terrorist. The WTC was the ultimate symbol of American afluence, and the hub of all important economic ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You know what's worse, anair?? Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. She could be his MOTHER, for chrissake!!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
His name is Walton Jr. He's a teddy bear I've had as long as I can remember. Ocassionally the lump under my bed in my darling QiGuai. We habitually spend ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?
carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, caramel colour, phosphoric acid, caffiene, citric acid and natural flavors. mm, pepsi cola. Anair, yours sounds better.
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Bad Pickup Lines
That rose thing is SO sweet. This is the worst pick up line I have ever heard..... WARNING!! IT"S REALLY OFF-COLOUR!!! Hey baby, wanna go halfsies on a bastard?
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Bad Pickup Lines
Those pants are awesome! They'd look even better on my bedroom floor. If I said you look hot, would you take off your clothes? Is that a mirror in your ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Purely Galatean-- That's hot! I'll use this for just about anything I think is particularly cool.
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Who's your idol?
actually, it does.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: The Sad Secret about Atlantis and why it disappeared
Uh...I don't understand why this is in the debate forum. It's MYTH. Debate is for REAL things.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
Midnight honey, I'm from Colorado. I was in the 7th grade when Columbine happened. We know some of the people who were involved. These are questions that were not publicly ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.
Haha, that's dirty... What can I do with my fingers? I can think of something . . . but I can't post it here.
May 20, 2005
