-
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
Crysi~ Both. If you're stressed or worked up mentally, there will almost always be a physical response to that stress. Herbal remedies work really well to calm the body and ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I'm uncannily good at developing herbal remedies for things...and can prescribe specific remedies depending on the ailment.
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I'm synaesthetic too!! I'm also a level 7 empath, and precognisant to a frightening degree.
May 25, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
Like I said, it wouldn't be so awful if I wasn't packing AND studying for finals ALL AT THE SAME TIME...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
Hey, me too! I'm an EXCELLENT typer. I speak Mandarin Chinese I am an above average actress I can sing (well) in several genres (jazz, gospel, classical, broadway)
May 25, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
I wouldn't mind packing if it wasn't in the midst of the end-of-the-year hustle and bustle. Finals are TOMORROW and we have to be out by THURSDAY at 11 AM!! ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
Unfortunately, I'm packing to go home--for summer holiday. When I get home, I'll have to UNPACK and clean my rooms, then I'll have to REPACK 'cause we're redoing my room ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Birthdays
my birthday is May 16. Week after mother's day, so I can never have a party on the weekend before...and usually the week before or weekend of Prom. Pain in ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
*sigh* You know you're stressed when chamomile tea won't relax you...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
As for myself, I'd forsake artistic variety in an instant if it interfered with my spiritual well-being That is the single most frightening sentiment I have ever had the misfortune ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Bad Things to Say Before You Kiss Her (or Him!)
Terrible things that you could say to completely ruin the mood just as your lips are about to meet....
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Plenty of people belive that evolution was sparked or influenced by the divine. I personally follow that train of thought. It is not inconcievable to me that evolution is perfectly ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
I HATE PACKING SO MUCH!!!!!! Anyone have any tips on how to make the next 2 days considerably less stressful?!
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...
Nothing, because I'm a poor college student who is underfed by our lousy cafeteria.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: How do you post a picture?
Okay, take your cute butt over to photobucket.com. Register for a free account, and then upload your photos to your new gallery. Under each picture you will have 3 boxes. ...
May 23, 2005
