User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Everyone's Doing It

    Like sex, LOVE sex. Sex good thing. At a certain point. In a committed, loving relationship...I agree with Qi on the 1 yr mark. Although if you're ready earlier, you ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I am really very surprised at the mixed response here. Just having some fun? Sure. You know what the #1 statement given in defense of sexual harrassment is? "Well, I ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    There is no excuse for a community of intellegent young adults to sit around at their computers and objectify the opposite sex. These threads open up room for back-ground noise ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    Classical Gas The Shoop Shoop Song Where Did Our Love Go? Piece of My Heart Beast of Burden You Send Me Respect 2nd Hand News Slip Without Love Dancing in ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    This is a very dangerous thread. The second it gets out of hand, I'm closing it.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Review, revise, rewrite. (Hey, just being honest...) What were you thinking the last time you hugged your mother?

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    Personally, I feel pretty uncomfortable at a service that treats every day like a funeral. I treat my religion very seriously, but I don't have to treat it as a ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    Of course that's what I meant Bobo. But in my belief system, the Goddess does not judge, period. Right or wrong, no human being is in the right when questioning ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gay men attracted by same scents as women

    Humph! *bump*

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peta protestors

    That'a actually a common stereotype that keeps women's wages lower. If a woman is doing the same job as a man, at the same skill level, with the same education, ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    The Goddess tenders her children equally. From the tiniest ant, to the most intelligent human, to the flowers that line my yard.

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    MoF, I'm not sure I've ever been as offended as I am now. I'm currently working on a project with LIFEspot, the teen hang-out built and run by the church ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    Hunter, it's bad because the Bible says so.

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    What exactly about the science books do you not believe? According to your philosophy, why is it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE that humans evovled from apes? To believe that we are so ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Asthma Sufferers Unite!

    OH no!! Not asthma. I've missed out on every field day since the third grade...on top of it, I have a bad heart, so most forms of exercise run the ...

    May 25, 2005


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson