-
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
Hm. That's a biased view if I ever heard one. This guy sounds like a real conservative. I have never understood the mentality this man is expressing. Anymore, anyone who ...
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate drunk patrons at renaissance faires who grab the soap wench's wrist and then her breast, thinking that they'er entitled just because her job is to flirt with them ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
I like Qi's story. It made me smile. I've basically given up on the Christian idea of what (or who) God is. It's too restrictive, too confining, too hypocritical. On ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Surreal, you are my hero. Sometimes ;)
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Hmm. That's one interpretation.
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
I don't care what the arguements are, really. My body is my body. And not a single person can tell me what to do with my body. I would never ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
But you are unable to experience the pain of childbirth, the fear of pregnancy, menstural cramps . . . that means you are lacking a point of reference that I ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
Humans are animals. We have rights. They have rights. See? Easy. Technically, a baby doesn't look like a baby until the end of the first trimester, unless you count life ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
No, I'm being realist. There's a difference. Is it my fault that you were born without a uterus, and therefore logically cannot run the risk of getting pregnant? Having personally ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
A teenage mother must accept the consiquences for her actions. Granted. But any pregnant woman has the right to choose what to do with her body. If her choice is ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
Yes, but that's no excuse to feeling entitled to a lifestyle one hasn't worked for oneself.
Jul 16, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
NO kidding. Our society breeds laziness. It nurtures is completely. I work in a day care in a rather up-scale neighborhood. There's a girl named Brooke who is going to ...
Jul 16, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
It was a quince.
Jul 16, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
If he's wise enough? You're 13 my darling. You presume to know the will of the Divine? That's terribly arrogant, if you ask me.
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Actually, to get infected through saliva, you'd have to consume nearly a gallon. Ick. Ari--Could you just stop being straight one day and decide you prefer women to men? Its ...
Jul 15, 2005
