User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Eh. Technically, the whole Lucifer thing isn't even in the Bible. But what good is an all-powerful-riteous protagonist without a slightly-less-powerful-but-evil antagonist. It makes a good story, and

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    He voted against bills that included military spending as pork-barrel benefits. He felt as though spending on the troops should be straight foreward, and I happen to agree. Don't believe ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Qi's right. When your brain doesn't exist yet, how is it possible to be self aware?

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I certainly believe Christ existed, and that he had a great deal of good to say about the hipocracy of the current incarnation of his religion...but like so many others ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Something has been bugging me for a while now, about this debate. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until today at work (of all places!) The assumption running ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I think the major difference between our ideas of religion, Gal, is whether there can be one true religion or not. You say there cannot be, because there are too ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Do it! Do it! I'm curious.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    "Religion's Greatests Hits!"

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Again, we run into the problem of perception. I see a serious problem with young boys being able to pick up guns and mow down their fellow students. Frankly, I ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Wow, we're dated, aren't we babe?

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Again with the implication that I believe I can do what I want, when I want. I DON'T BELIEVE LIFE IS WITHOUT CONSIQUENCE, BOBO. We have the Law of Threefold. ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    "God isn't real, I just made him up." I read that and I laughed out loud. Just thought I'd share.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    And by then it would be too late. Can't have an abortion after the first trimester without very very special circumstances.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Like I said, our views don't coincide. I certainly don't think at all that people with more sexual experience are more or less grown, but I believe it is important ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    It's illegal to request information regarding the reasoning behind the abortion.

    Jul 20, 2005


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf