User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    During what we now call Beltane--the spring--the Lady and the Greenman join in the splendor of the Great Rite. From this first union, the Goddess' children--the Earth--is born. Again and ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Back to prostitution and pornography, please.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Ha, no. My little brother has it set up as his desktop wallpaper and when this discussion came up I knew I had to post it. Lady knows where it ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I suppose you didn't visit the link. I'm not going to repost is, but it was a "cute" animation of two emo boys. One has a strangely large penis drawn ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I'm not going to argue with you. I'm a moderator and my request is that "gay" not be used in a derrogetory manner.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Yrael, I would ask you to refrain from using or displaying words that use 'gay' in a derrogitory manner. Thank you. I also deleted the link, that was terribly inappropriate. ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Exactly.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    This is a DEBATE forum, Branden, or can't you read either? You cana stay and debate in a recognizable fashion or you can leave. Don't sit there and tell us ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    Female sexuality has been a terrifying entity for centuries. Its the reason clitorectemies exist--men feared the female orgasm.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    says: o·pin·ion noun 1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. fact noun 1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Then maybe this will interest you: Yes, you got it. The name of the website is God Hates Fags. Anyone else disgusted? I am. Hate and ingnorance constantly contribute to ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I found your sources for you, how's that sound? Everybody, go to and put homosexuality in the search bar. You'll find all the anti-homosexual propganda you could ever hope to ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Then don't bother replying.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Would you like me to explain exactly how fluids transfer back and forth from man to woman, woman to man many many times during a sexual encounter that leads to ...

    Sep 28, 2005


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison