User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ has issues with grammar ;) But we love him anyway.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    Whenever I had the chance in highschool, I'd sit on the desk. Yay. Qi is my hero. He killed a wasp! Wasp sting Gal she die...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    FOR THOSE OF YOU SEEKING CRITIQUE Please only submit one request at a time. Multiple request can be very very tiring. Also, please only send your request to one or ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Jenna-- Mrs. Lovett, of course!! Sab--Thanks, your prayers mean a lot to me :)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My brother and his neice-in-law. He's practicing, because he's gonna be a daddy!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    And go!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Sweeny Todd!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    I have a very important audition comping up, and everybody's good energy and good thoughts are terribly important to me. Any and all goodness you can offer would be wonderful. ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    My assumption, my dear, was that you simply dislike religion, or the idea of a God or Goddess like figure. My intention was to impress upon you that more people ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    You know, Yrael, Christians aren't the only people who have intense, life changing experiences with the Divine Presence of the Universe. I have heard the voice of the Goddess, I ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    I actually had to turn the search mode to strict, because set to moderate I got a lot (A LOT) of scantilly clad icky looking women. Kimberly: Kimmie: Kimberly Rian: ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    I am putting myself up here because I am willing to review poetry/prose and fiction BY REQUEST ONLY. Please PM me if you would like an indepth and honest critique. ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: experimental

    weird. dont like it though. I like how each little idea is a part. My favorites are the first and last ones. My mind goes with Bobo and Mr.Wallace. For ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Hm....I suppose these threads can co-exist in piece.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I find all cliques equally annoying. This topic happens to be about emo. I could just as easily say "Why won't people accept that skinney b*tches are there?" The barbie ...

    Sep 30, 2005


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda