User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The idea of a draft coming out is the biggest liberal myth and scare tactic available for use against young people. You think the military will institute a draft? This ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The War on Terror isn't over until we eliminate every one of them. Them who? The 'terrorists". Who are they exactly? Liberals? Feminists? Enlighten me. A single mission doesn't constitute ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    zelithon. Its just above your last post.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    All these reasons make that poll up there seem really silly. Those are only three of many reasons people choose to inflict pain upon themselves.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    However, being a father would change that. This is your 18 year old speculation right now. You know for sure you could not raise your own child as well as ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is poetry?

    it must have meter and some sort of meaning behind it. Really? Who says? Why?

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    Sexism is, by definition, "discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of the opposite sex" and " Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender."

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Member #39 Wow. Cool ;)

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indiscretion

    Hoookay, well first off, you certainly haven't lost your touch. Good, juicy stuff here. Nitpickyness: I’ve come to accept the way the sparkle of the ring on my finger catches ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    There are no modern idols. I wish myself often into the world of the classics. Classic beauty, classic film, classic acting...but alas, it is not to be. There is no ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    No no, matt. Not WASP: Wasp:

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A new actress emerges...

    If you need anything, feel free to contact me. Get the memerization out of the way NOW. That way you have much more time for solid character work. Research everything ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, it is a new day

    Oh my darling I am so glad you joined us!! *heartfelt welcome*

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Yes. Eating disorders (over or under eating) are often associated with depression. I was severly depressed last year at the beginning of school, and I lost nearly 35 pounds in ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I own very few movies, but the few I do own I absolutely adore. Hamlet, for example (Ethan Hawke version) De-Lovely (ooooooh Kevin Klein. Yummy) Beyond the Sea (I heart ...

    Oct 3, 2005


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell