User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    You assume human beings are good through fear of punishment. That's a pretty dismal outlook on human nature... I don't understand why there needs to be an end to us. ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Anime is JAPANESE, zel. The chinese have their own brand of cartoons. This would be the Monkey King. Very popular in China. The animation is distinctly Chinese too. There is ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    The wicked? You mean, everyone not like you? If that's the case, God's an elitist jerk. Then what's the point of living right if you won't go to hell anyway? ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Usually only lazy people resent there work. Okay, first, it would be "their" work, not "there". there (thâr) adv. 1. At or in that place: sit over there. 2. To, ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Rend This Tattered Heart (formally "Shatter")

    Oooh I love this. So deliciously violent. Your hand casually touches my breast, cupping it in your palm Willingly I allow you to reach inside me, your fingers probing first ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The view from my window is of the roof...

    You seem so disconnected from these emotions. Its like the speaker wants to keep the experience at arms length. A good device, and a feeling I can certainly understand, but ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Waffles--The Japanese aren't scared of homosexuals like Americans are. End of story. Homosexual characters just don't matter. Utena is not a lesbian. She wants to be a prince. End of ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    See Please Save My Earth . It is brilliant. Shojou Kakumei Utena too. Very neat. PSME Utena

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I work in daycares. Believe me, I hate child care as much as anyone. Some of the kids I had this summer were...messed up. Largely because their parents shuffle them ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Jesus Christ was only born into a Jewish family. He wasn't actually a Jew. Whoa. I never said that. Jesus Christ was ABSOLUTLEY Jewish. He was a very devout Jew, ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Heero = Hot Vash = Hot Tamahome = SUPER HOT Okay, that's it for the anime boys. Now, on to the men of manga.... Kamui = HOT Hotohori = hot ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Gal, in answer to your question, the greatest commandment is: Love your neighbor as yourself; do for others what you would have them do for you. Hmm, strange. This is ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but "u did gud but u need punctuation in x y and z place and u spelled overcompensate wrong but over all it was super" ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Think of everything you can accomplish in one lifetime. Think of everything you can accomplish in a hundred. Ten hundred. A thousand. I would live forever--immortal but not impervious.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I have a point, I promise. It's just round-a-bout. Michah, what did Christ say was the most important of all commandments? (I know the answer, I want yours.)

    Oct 13, 2005


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson