User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Did I say I thought I could get away with anything?? No. Please don't put words in my mouth. I follow the Laws, just as you follow your Commandments. I ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    No, that's not that. Eden wasn't real. It was a fable, constructed to explain the creation of the world (and other business). If Eden was real, I'm grateful for the ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Original sin is a concept that will never cease to bother me. Its so...fatalistic. Human beings aren't inherently bad or "prone to sin". We are what we are, its our ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    and it's not a sin What is a sin? What makes a sin? If I find that enjoying earthly pleasures brings be closer to my Creator because it means I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I can't wrap my head around the assumption that if a couple isn't married, if the woman gets pregnant the guy will split. Or that people who have sex out ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I might qualify as bisexual, I suppose. I like to think that I just like sex, in all forms, in general. Who I fall in love with, that needs no ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    thunder, I resent the implication that if a child were to result from any of the sex I have I would simply ignore it. If I get pregnant, my partner ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Having sex because you feel like is just as valid a reason to have sex as any. And one night stands can be just as spiritual an experience as planned ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Sex is most definitely more than physical. Sex can (and I think, should) be a spiritual act. And why not? Using the body your creator gave you in an act ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The freedom to lie?

    I think denying the Holocaust could fall under hate speech, but I'm not sure. I think freedom of speech should mean all speech. Unless you're threatening someone's life or encouraging ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    If lusting is wrong, why were we created to do it so well? Even if a couple if married, if they agree to bring people to their bed or visit ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    idle muse, it varies from state to state. I don't condone young people having sex, because developmentally, they simply don't have the causal thinking to understand the full implications of ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I don't believe that God will give me those things. It's not the Lady's place to say "Here, here is everything you will ever need!" She trusts me to find ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I find that concept warped. How can you replace physical fulfillment with spiritual? That doesn't make any sense to me at all. Physical pleasure can be a spiritual thing. I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I find your comparisons a little demeaning. I am fulfilled in all ways, spiritually and physically. The Goddess doesn't meet my earthly needs, nor is she supposed to. I'm not ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain