User avatar

Galatea

  • Other Re: September 11

    A friend of mine named Erin--her aunt had a doughnut from the Krispy Kream at the base of the towers every morning, then walked across the street to work. She ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    It's not mine. Do what you will with it. If you google "techie gospel" you'll soon discover that no one really has claim to these hilarious and true words.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    All who have worked tech will appreciate this.... The Techie Gospel We hold this truth to be self evident: That all TECHIES are created superior. Genesis In the beginning there ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THATS IT!

    I know this pain. Very well. Churned my stomache. Keep writing. Good luck.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Not all. But most originate from paganistic tradition.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    ***BOYCOTTING VICTORIA'S SECRET IS JUST ONE STEP AND ITS NOT THE ONLY ONE I'M TAKING*** Why can't anyone seem to grasp this concept? It's just an idea. That's it. I ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Freedom of speech should be allowed everywhere, but if people abuse this right and start slandering other religions, countries, or anything else in public, to everyone, then some form of ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    You know, I'm glad you've received the attention necessary to enjoy your life with no body image issue. I really am. But tha majority of women do not have access ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Uh, no? See, in America we have this thing. It's called freedom of speech. So, if I want to start a club on campus devoted soley to the destruction of ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    This is AMAZING.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    The problem with your thinking Griff is that you assume that in order to fulfill our primary function as homosapien sapiens we MUST be physically attractive to the opposite sex. ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    Ender's Game and The Great Gatsby. Excellent books. The best? Maybe no. But definitly two of my favorites.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Yes, over all. But in some cases (ie MINE), antidepressants are necessary.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    No China? I met several Mormon boys on my flight to China, and one who spent his mission years in Taiwan, and currently spends his time on a cruise boat ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    And I doubt the sincerity of conservatives who slice up the Bible in order to feed their own agenda. Think Christ would have been happy to be used to feed ...

    Nov 14, 2005


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne