-
Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion
Not talking never gets anything accomplished. Sex, politics and religion happen to be three of my favorite topics of discussion.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
**THE MAJORITY OF NON-CHRISTIANS AREN'T ATHEIST**
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
This listing does not draw distinctions between organized religion, which has a single belief code and religious hierarchies, and informal religions, such as Chinese traditional religions, which are a
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
What crime are abused women guilty of? Furthermore, how is it your right to decide what they may and may not do?
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
Your insensitivity disgusts me.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
I could blame her for choosing to have a baby with an abuser, though. Choosing? Women in abusive relationships usually have no choice in whether or not they have sex. ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
No, griffin, you're WRONG. Rabbits--represent fertility Feasting--represents fruitfulness of the spring Candy--represents the sweetness of the spring Eggs--represents new life (ie fertility) All of th
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
You JUST DON'T GET IT.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
Plenty of women are killed every day for informing their partner that they're pregnant. Abused women often have abortions behind their husband's backs in order to save the foetus, as ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Easter and Christmas were place DURING times of pagan celebrations in order to make conversion more comfortable for those being forced to convert. Eggs, candy, feasting, rabbits--it all has to ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Banned books
However it came in to being, book banning is wrong.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
I tend to lean toward Qi's opinion, thank you. Just because you don't agree, Brian, doesn't make it hateful. Furthermore, if you have a problem with Qi, please PM him ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Rap is...
I don't like rap. The colours are ugly or wrong.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Neither. I choose Merry Yule.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Peace or Freedom?
You're so optimistic, my love. I wish I had the faith in human kind that you do. Sarcasm aside, I think peace is possible, but the cost of peace is ...
Dec 2, 2005
