-
Re: Had do do it-ZZAP
I'm going to lock this thread. I don't want to see another thread out there about a member again. This isn't middle school. We are all grown up enough to ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion
The fact that Moses was a man and not a divine being makes him that much cooler.
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion
It takes faith in another human being to follow him for 40 years through the desert. That's pretty darn cool. My drunken roommate says, "We watched two movies last night. ...
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Bedazzle Me...
I don't accept apologies. I expect behaviour to change. That is the true proof that one is sorry for one's actions. I forgive, but I do not forget.
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Most religious? I'm confused...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Agreed. Sex is 1000x better when you are committed to your partner.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*laughs* Sex after marriage is overrated. Learn well now, so you may please your committed later. ;)
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Most rape is not a sex crime.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^enamoured of the USMC. Semper fi, baby!
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
I am going to KILL you. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. EVER. Regardless of what she happened to be wearing, or where.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?
So he's interesting, but Qi's not? As I remember, he's recieved a great deal of complaints for "starting trouble with everyone at every possible opportunity." You people confuse me.
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?
I'd like to help!
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?
I really don't care. When someone has the gall to imply that being drugged and raped at a party was the victim's fault, they cross my "I still care about ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I was a 'late bloomer' myself. Dating? Over-rated. Sex? Sure, why not? But then again, these are my life choices. I don't presume to tell anyone what they can or ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Psychology of the Self
I am me. Watashi wa watashi.
Dec 8, 2005
