User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Me. I win.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    I'm looking to loose something like 35lbs. I'd be super happy at 120/130 again. Oh well. I'm also resolving to write at least 1 poem per day to keep myself ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    I changed the end a little bit. Does that help, Misty? I was never satisfied with it myself.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    Kill it. ~~~~~ Lights Girl stands alone. Up, she looks to a noise. No. Lights up. Boy stands with girl, center. He looks left, she looks right. They face one ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate

    This poem leaves me with one question: "So what?" You hate your life? So? Don't we all? Why should I care? Nitpickyness: [I hate my life the way it is ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    Galatea too

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10. Its all so areida!! *dances for warm fluffly happiness*

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4, destroy your sweater? I don't get it. Font, it's a well known Virginia Woolf quote.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10, because it's so sweet it gave me cavities.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule for me. Christmas for my family. *dances for latkes*

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Yippie? Christmas is in December so the pagans that were being converted wouldn't have to change the time of year during which they celebrated. Yule is conveniently on the 21st.

    Dec 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: No offence to any religous folk!

    I know this is a dialect thing, but I don't really know enough to understand it. Can someone explain to me?

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Misty, 1 out of 4 women will be raped. 1 out of 3 during college. Think about your friends, your relatives, your siblings. Do you honestly believe they are "asking ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    But, is it safe?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Moral Question

    I saw my first R rated movie when I was 16. My dad took me to see The Matrix for my birthday. Just because you think you're mature doesn't make ...

    Dec 18, 2005


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn