User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Perspective on Iraq - up for debate

    One can't blame all for the folly of a few. If you can't tell, I have problems with people who criticize soldiers who are simply doing what they have been ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Perspective on Iraq - up for debate

    The attitude of the american army is a direct result of the higher-ups. There is nothing laughable about grunts being brainwashed and lied to by their government. I can't stand ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    People often explore Wicca because of the "majick" aspect of the religion. Truthfully, Wicca is 95% medatative. The 'majick' comes from a deep understanding that when your will is strong ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    And those of us who know the true love of the Lady are pretty put-off by those folks. Wiccan "tourists" are often the most irritating of all people. Although in ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    I swear to goodness, the next time someone calls my religion an excuse for such-and-such or so-and-so... The High Priestess and High Priest are most often married--to each other. Furthermore, ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Ooooh. I'm so shocked. Really.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Like I said, it had potential. It was graphic and gory and had a pleasant cruel irony to it, but from an actor's persepctive, it was utterly laughable.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Saw was a horrible movie. I laughed through the entire thing. It had so much potential, too!! Galatea, from the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea, it's greek. Yippie.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Humans are predisposed to do good. However, it is our actions that define us. Therefore, is someone commits bad acts, they are bad. If they commit good acts, they are ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    The Great Rite is not representative of the promiscuity and sleeze so prominant in our pop culture. It is the ultimate representation of the balance of the universe.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    I do so love this. I do believe that human gods (including my own goddess) are our way of representing a divinity we couldn't hope to understand.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    Featured poem?! *blushes* Skye, I modified that metaphor at the end. I think it fits better now. You were right, it's a little too floaty for the frankness of the ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    We needed something new. I was bored of everything else. So, here goes. Communion is the Christian sacrament where the Priest performs the miracle of turning bread and wine into ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Because like it or not, unless you actively oppose it (and I don't mean boycotting VS; I mean refusing to go clubbing, or refusing to see movies with sex in ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Forest of Darkness- Prologue, in French!

    C'est tres magnifique! J'adore votre prélude !

    Dec 30, 2005


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James