User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Thing is the best word EVER. Next to rubenesque...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    Why not?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    I shall no longer shave my legs I shall no longer shave my arm pits And carry my pheremones with pride I shall no longer wear chemicals upon my face ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    I have a few more (Yay! Being czech rules!): -No matter what you eat, you still hold on to your 'birthing hips'. -You burn sitting in front of a window ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    I have always prefered English grammar to American grammar. Spelling and all. Grey.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5. "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevski. Raskolnikov drove me insane. 4. "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. Rich women, yippie. 3. "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. Rich women, ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    This is Qi- lending support. First off- Free speach: Free speach is great, but there exist several problems with it. 1: Free speach is a double edged sword. What one ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    Images of the prophet are considered blasphemous. It's that simple. Is it so hard to respect that one tennant? Really? Disrespect is disrespect. You can call it whatever the hell ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    I found the cartoons just as insulting as I would cartoons of Christ or cartoons that attempt to represent the Goddess. There is no excuse for behaving in such a ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: In (desperate) need of assistance.

    If it's only availible online, then site the online source. If it's avalible otherwhere, you should be able to find it. By the by, it's not an arbitrary rule. It's ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    It's good to love your country. It's bad to be blind to all faults.

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Poor Spelling Sucks

    Whatever you do, please please edit. One or two typos are usually acceptable. Even published works have errors on occasion. But the best way to make a negative impression is ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Watching TV-Roger Waters(Sorry i felt this song was importan

    Ever been there? They have access to a lot more information than you'd like to think.

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A tribute to old PJ

    I can't stand Peter Jackson's directing. His style just infuriates me. Now, to business. The heavier PJ is what we think of when we invision PJ. It will always be ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Watching TV-Roger Waters(Sorry i felt this song was importan

    Not really. The western view of what happened at Tian'an Men has been terribly perverted by anti-communist propoganda. I'm not saying it wasn't a tragedy, it was. But the students ...

    Feb 4, 2006


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves