User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Absolutely not. ABSOLUTELY NOT. There are so many worthier people in this world. PS zell, let us try grammar, shall we?

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Well then, what's right?

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Perhaps if you tell us what exactly you need more help/clarification on, we could better help you. Help us help you, Gal. Actually, your post was very helpful, Sab.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    LOL, Qi made me stuff socks in my undies to try and get me to walk like a man. It didn't work so well. Unfortunatly, all the character prep that ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Thanks for that insight, Bobo. My problem is the inherant masculinity of my character. As a woman, this is a challenge for me.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Bobo, you're right. I believe firmly that the rift between our bodies and spirits artificially imposed by religion is extremely detrimental to our selves and our souls. The Lady wants ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    I was recently cast in my first britches role, as Peter Quince in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Now, being the complete vacuum of masculinity I am, I'm asking for tips ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    But didn't those physical desires come from G-d? I mean to say, didn't G-d give us bodies, and didn't s/he fill them with physical sensation? So then what's the point ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    I have never understood the idea of obtaining spirituality in spite of our bodies. But that's for another discussion. Why is it set aside? Why not use the whole year ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Where did lent come from? What's the point? Explain to the poor Pagan please...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    I'm Czech. Yippie. I tried for years to learn to speak Czech from my grandmother, but she refused to teach me. I'm also shaped like a good Slavick woman. Big ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    In no particular order: Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card Ecstasia, Francesca Lia Block Primavera, Francesca Lia Block The Rose and the Beast, Francesca Lia Block The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkein

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    Not being clean is simply unhealthy. But shaving body hair has absolutly nothing to do with cleanliness. Not shaving your armpits doesn't make you more or less clean, the choice ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    Indeed. Also, chemical dye. Bobo, the part you seemed to have missed is I shall listen to the wisdom of my body I shall listen to the wisdom of my ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    and I expect my gf/bf to do it as well Why? Why would you expect someone you supposedly love to do something that may potentially be against they're nature?

    Feb 22, 2006


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope