User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Of course the 14 yr olds don't care. It's only their peers starving themselves to death. What's the big deal? You break my heart. Bob's right. The only way to ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    The fact of the matter is, parents are always unaware of what their teen girls are doing to themselves. Free will or no, these girls are still minors, still trapped ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Anorexia nervosa is a diagnosable disease. A mental disorder. You don't see pro-manic depressive websites out there. Why? Because being manic depressive doesn't make you skinny. This desperation for s

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't understand! How is this not concerening? Young women value their bodies so little that they starve themselves and then broadcast it online? Why isn't that wrong? Why doesn't ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cohabitation

    Personally, I think it makes sense to live with someone you are commited to in the long term. It is a good way to discover how you function living in ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't even know how to begin to respond to that. I'm dismayed that you don't find it disturbing.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Are they harmful? Are their authors crazy? Is it all fake? Is it right? Is it 'cool'? Personally, I'm appalled and disgusted by the things I have read. I hope ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Juveniles in the adult justice system

    No.

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Qi- coming to help once more. First off- bob, you're a dumbsh*t. A 13 year old girl is never making a concious choice to have sex. At that age no ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Okay, there is a lot to reply to here... Aridne: Well medical studies have found that the fetus does feel the pain in a late-term pregnancy. Do you know how ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Those are good examples, Fate. Teachers also come to mind. The money they get paid is unfairly small compared to the servces they provide to this country. Pro players get ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    So much inside...but its all there...locked safely away. Locked away...memories...locked....some real some not so real all of its real and sometimes I can't see. I know I know I know! ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Never betrayed never never betrayed never can't betray can't do evil must do good never betray never ever never ever never never never... Samantha "Sammie", Hide and Seek Who do ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Morals and ethics are all well and good. But I find it immoral to force my own morals upon women who often have no other choice.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I could never ever have an abortion. Not ever. I could not do that to myself or to what I believe to be a soul who has chosen my body ...

    Mar 7, 2006


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb