User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am glad Bobo, that right or wrong, you are willing to offer women the choice. Not everyone is as open to that as you are.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Bobo, the website I posted was not intended to be unbiased. It is intended to be informative. Women who get abortions are ultimately the ones who should have say in ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Do your research would you! Please, please, please. Speak to women who have had abortions, to doctors who give them, to workers who care for the women who recieve them. ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    During an abortion, the pregnancy is removed from the uterus. The method depends upon the stage of pregnancy and the woman's preference. During the appointment, clinic staff will explain the ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Hahaha, I've heard the exact same thing about Pagans. I totally missed the "blood drinking/we now believe in satan" memo. My mother freaks out when I try to discuss Wicca ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Shoulderblades don't sag.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    What???

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    All black no outline?

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: God and War (excert)

    It is spelled "excerpt", not "excert". Overall, it's okay. Not terribly remarkable. My largest concern (if I were you) would be developing sympathy for the boy. Right now, as a ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I never said I wanted the websites destroyed or banned, I want their source to be eliminated. That is, I am disturbed that it is acceptable for these girls to ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    It didn't hurt as bad as you think. Less than getting my cartilige pierced and it healed faster than any of my other piercings.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Well, which one ought I to get. They are all representative in some way to me, I want to know what you guys think looks best. It will be situated ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    The Chinese go to work at about 4am, and then at 12, the whole work force takes a break until about 4pm or so, and then they go back to ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Back on topic, please?

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you care?

    Mar 18, 2006


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter