-
Re: death sentance
There are plenty of people who are not imprisoned for murder or other egregeous crimes who are "non-contributing" members of society. Should we kill them too?
Apr 9, 2006 -
Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.
Cartilege hurt, but not THAT bad. Geez, talk about a low pain threshold. Ari--REALLY, it didn't hurt that bad at all. Sort of like slipping when you shave your legs. ...
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: Most Influential Poet(s)
Ginsberg, Ferlinghetti, Keroac, Plaith, Eliot, Samuel Beckett (Okay, so technically not a poet, but still a fantastic writer)....uhm, that's all I can think of for now. Existential and dada poetry/wri
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry
Wow, that's...long. Ginsberg, Ferlinghetti and Keroac are hands down my favorite poets, TS Eliot being a close second. Hollow Men gives me chills every time I read it. I adore ...
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: death sentance
Unfortunately, killing someone because they killed someone won't bring back the dead and ultimately won't satisfy your anger.
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: YWS infringes on your RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!
The following is posted in the Moderator's Forum, written by our very own Nate himself: "Every single person here, or nearly every single person, has said that censorship is a ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: should homework be allowed
Zell, grammar please. I like homework, especially in language classes. Homework helps me to learn. Sometimes, it's fun. In English class in highschool, we read amazing books. I really enjoy ...
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: A Prayer to Allah
In case we haven't read our bibles...God is quite often a god of vengence. In fact, a great deal of what God does is vengeful. Killing all the first born ...
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: Stereo types: more or less true?
No, we only dance naked around bonfires during Beltane. And since we don't believe in Satan, I'm not sure how we could worship him. Hmm..... These step from ignorance, as ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
Perhaps God is working through the Afghani law to punish this man? I am not arguing either way. However, I think it is important for both sides to consider one ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
Bob, I am appalled at how inconsiderate you are being. She has done nothing but express her opinion in a formal and friendly tone. There is absolutely no reason to ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Mechanical Bride
It starts good, nice and metaphorical, intreguing with a good rythm. Then we get to "has quite some life" (which is a bad bad rhyme and it ought to be ...
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Lamas!!! There's two!!! 10/10
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: Abortion
You make it sound like we think all sex is evil. In my area,we are taught that when the decision to have sex or no sex is in conflict ,abstinence ...
Mar 24, 2006 -
Re: Abortion
And dangerous. Anal sex is one of the easiest ways of getting yourself infected, and it's not 100% either. If any ejaculate finds its way to the vagina, there is ...
Mar 24, 2006
