User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    I shall state silences more completely than ever a better man spangled the butterflies of vertigo. 100 points to whomever can tell me who wrote that.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Being Bipolar

    I have Bipolar 1 disorder, and a variety of other associated disorders. If you have specific questions for those of us who are afflicted, lemme know.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    PM Khayriyyah. She's Iraqi.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Galatea: Greek, statue brought to life by Aphrodite when it's female-hating creator fell in love with it. Symbol of ultimate female perfection. Kimberly: From Kimberleigh, English--'She of the royal h

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ak!! Help!

    I am...amused. However, I'm moving it to randomness.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Sab, it's an art photo. I think it would look weird if she was smiling. Look at all these beautiful people!!! They're fantastic!

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    The one thing you missed, that I believe must absolutely be incorporated, is this: You must be able to perform two essentialy actions with all your characters, evil included. A) ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Fibunacci numbers and Quadratics

    Yeah...help me please.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006

    I am SO glad that it is back. I absolutely HATE YWS Dark. Ickyness on so many levels....

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    But think about it, cutting yourself with a rasor while you shave hurts for like 2 seconds and then it's over.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    My greatest concern is that the general public cares more about sensationalized media an celebrity life than actual news. We are so incredibly disconnected from the world around us, it's ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    The media and the celebrity influence in the united states is insane. Take the recent events surrounding South Park. Tom Cruise was (perhaps rightly) offended by the Scientology episode that ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Interesting. I don't necessarily agree with you, but at least I understand your logic. I really wish everything was as black and white as you'd like it to be, bob. ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I don't understand your differentiation between 'contribution' and 'participation', perhaps you could help me out?

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Qi shouts to me from the other room, "It's a debate forum, if you don't say exactly what you mean, others will infer meaning based upon what you have said!!" ...

    Apr 9, 2006


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud