User avatar

Galatea

  • Research Re: Ancient Chinese Questions

    Ancient China used the lunar calendar, along with seasonal charting for planting and harvesting. If your having trouble finding information online, get up off your butt and go to the ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When men cry...

    Unfortunately, there is no real good way to go about describing a 'masculine' cry. Rather than focus on emotion, spend time with the physical act of crying--as men are, in ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Research Re: anti-aestheticism and the golden ratio

    I have to write a paper on the above issue. I'm focusing on anti-aestheticism in art, particularly the Dada movement. I have a few ideas on where to start, but ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    Zell, the baby was born a week ago. Until about 3 months, all they do is sleep! Thank you everyone! I'm so happy!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What is style?

    "Style" is a naughty word. "Style" is for historians to decide once they get ahold of your work. Just write. Your first and most important goal is just to write.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    I do so love the smilies.... :smt082 :smt081 :smt056

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    Bobos--a deep magenta, like in my avatar. And not inverted, I don't like the dark skins (No offense intended. They're pretty, I just don't like dark screens).

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    You're computer is weird... Could we maybe get a vibrant emerald green? Or a really dark pink? I think it would be beautiful!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    I would like to announce the birth of Leif Wathan Price, son of my brother Keith. Here's some pictures!! This is my sister in law, Julia, still smiling after 40 ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Research Re: The Great Gatsby

    Adored it! If you need any help, I've written several essays on the Gatsby, just let me know.

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Accepting consequences is all well and good, but celebrities are PEOPLE, we must remember. And people have limits.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    John Stewart is far more talented and focused than Stephen Colbert. In fact, I cannot STAND the Colber(t) Repor(t). I think he's stupid, selfish, and his show is just an ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Anyone is angry when lies are published about them. Anyone is angry being chased down and photographed by complete strangers. Anyone is angry when they have cameras shoved in their ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    well i think it should be allowed cause the sick people who do crimes and think they can get away from it are wrong they can't cause there something which ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    Yes, tabloids violate rights to privacy. They also violate slander laws, personal space laws, and many tabloid photographers circumvent assault and theft laws in order to get their shots. They ...

    Apr 20, 2006


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns