User avatar

Galatea

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    SQULL THE SQUID!!! FEAR ME!!

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    Borrowing = okay, if you're just using it as a stepping-stool There is a fine line between borrowing and plagiarism though. Be careful.

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Squill sounds like some kind of octapus.... BEHOLD!! TREMBLE WITH FEAR!!!

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    It sucks, but here's the formula... good grades = teacher's who like you = easier time at school = better grades = teachers who love you = good college reccomendations ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Picked a Tattoo

    Left shoulderblade, May 16th baby!!! It looks simple, and that's one of the things I love so much about it. It's one of the early pentacles of the 1960's, when ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Lolita is one that comes to mind. I'd loved it because I was so thoroughly creeped out by it. Humbert Humbert is one of THE greatest narrative voices of all ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    Revelations was political satire on Rome. It was vague so that the Roman's wouldn't catch on. Paul HATED those jerks.

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    The second this gets out of hand, I'm locking it. No questions asked. EVERYONE needs to stay civil.

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    Make beeping noises when a large person backs up. This is mean, and so happened to me in middle school.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Can We Really Survive? Words of Wisdom from George Dubya

    Mine too!!

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Can We Really Survive? Words of Wisdom from George Dubya

    Forgive me for sharing something that made me laugh. I promise, I will never try to make others laugh again. But while I'm here, this is a frequently updated list ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Can We Really Survive? Words of Wisdom from George Dubya

    I'm not sure about the pollution one, I thought that was Gore too. But the others... I was amused by the email, so I thought I'd share ^_^!

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Can We Really Survive? Words of Wisdom from George Dubya

    "The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What is style?

    I apply a great deal of what I've learned as an actress to my writing. Here is what the reknowned Uta Hagen has to say about style: " Style is ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    fate: the problem with your statement is this--until the 20th century and the advent of cameras, televion, mass-media, the internet etc. celebrities were generally left alone. Really. I promise. Invas

    Apr 26, 2006


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus